On the cover of her new book, American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America, Michelle Obama is smiling into the camera and holding a huge basket of vegetables, the bounty of a garden planted, she writes, as “a starting point for something bigger.” That something bigger is the first lady's campaign to get Americans -- and especially children -- thinking differently about what they eat.
June 7, 2012
[...] There you will find 48053 more Infos: odetocapitalism.com/2012/06/04/18340/ [...]…
American Grown – The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America | The Garden Diaries -
June 12, 2012
[...] With her new gardening book, Michelle Obama stays away from politics (odetocapitalism.com) [...]
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- 'River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg's future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed 'Pompeii of the north'
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don't Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- Archeologists have made an amazing discovery off the coast of Mexico: A 19th century British shipwreck huff.to/16Syb2K #Ship #History 1 week ago
- World's biggest ship graveyard lies at site of WW2 battle where US crushed Japanese fleet dailym.ai/133WUuD #History 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBCNewsGraphics: See the faces of the Mary Rose's crew, including the ship's dog Hatch, 500 years after the Tudor warship sank. http://… 2 weeks ago
- The Economist explains the decline in piracy: Armed guards, carried by more than 60 % of vessels, have been essential econ.st/15UAUZd 4 weeks ago
- Shipwrecked U.S Navy warship removed from reef huff.to/16bnaDK #Philippines #Asia #Ship 2 months ago
- Innenarchitektur on Ballerina Under Water
- Gregory Despain on From Shipyard To Graveyard
- hollister on Clipped To Taste
- http://www.ecuface.com/groups/raspberry-ketone-weight-loss/ on Is Email Still Powerful In The Age Of Social Networks? [Infographic]
- raspberry ketone supplement pills on House Attack by Erwin Wurm
- pure raspberry ketones drops on House Attack by Erwin Wurm
Photos by Maersk Line
- Trump Sells Himself Outside the U.S.Donald Trump hasn't licensed his name for a U.S. real-estate project since before the financial downturn. But he has done so for more than a dozen real-estate developments outside the U.S.
- Traders Try to Game Oil-Price BenchmarkSome oil traders say they try to skew Platts oil-price benchmarks by offering to do small deals at a loss, with the goal of doing bigger ones at better prices.
- For Some Investors Emerging Markets Still Provide a LureSome investors are betting recent losses for emerging-market stocks, currencies and bonds will prove to be a temporary setback.
- Stocks Keep on TruckingStocks pushed to the highest levels in nearly three weeks as investors await news on whether the Federal Reserve will pull back on its stimulus measures.