- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 3 days ago
- Oil Shares Weigh on DowOil majors pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average lower in afternoon trading Friday after a report indicated an increase in U.S. oil drilling.
- Oil Prices Fall as U.S. Rig Count RisesOil prices fell to new multi-month lows Friday as data showed U.S. producers put more drilling rigs to work despite a lingering world-wide glut.
- Steep Losses Hit Carlyle Commodity Hedge-Fund FirmPrivate-equity firm Carlyle Group has split with the founders of its Vermillion commodity hedge-fund firm after its flagship fund shrank from $2 billion to less than $50 million in assets.
- A 'Therapeutic' Approach to Financial PlanningFinancial planners are borrowing techniques from psychologists to help clients get in touch with the often messy feelings behind their relationships with money.
- Uber Crosses $50 Billion ValuationUber has closed a new round of funding that values the five-year-old ride-hailing company at close to $51 billion, reaching the mark faster than Facebook did.