- RT @IEA: CCS is the topic of the week: as fossil fuels prevail, there is no long run climate-friendly scenario without #CCS. http://t.co/qZ… 3 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 #TBT #Oil #Vintage http://t.co/XLpY9E… 2 days ago
- A Star in Nasdaq Boom, ETF Now Looks SquareNasdaq stocks are back at record levels, but investors are abandoning the Qubes, a once red-hot ETF that tracks the Nasdaq-100 stocks.
- Japan Insurers Pile Into U.S. DebtJapanese life insurers plan to keep pouring money into U.S. debt as the list of countries able to meet their thirst for yield shrinks.
- Apple Runs Up Against Its Own SuccessAhead of the Tape: Apple may manage another iPhone surprise, but the hurdle is getting higher.
- Oil-Fund Outflows Bode Ill for PricesMoney is pouring out of a popular investment tied to the oil market, a sign that a monthlong crude-price rally may be running out of gas.
- Deutsche Bank Profit Halves on Litigation CostsGerman lender Deutsche Bank said its first-quarter net profit fell around 50% as strong revenue growth was outweighed by a record penalty.