- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 6 days ago
- HSBC to Sell Brazil Business for $5.2 BillionHSBC said it plans to sell its Brazil business to Banco Bradesco in an all-cash deal worth $5.2 billion as it reported a fall in its second-quarter net profit.
- Tech Firms Beware: Don't Disappoint InvestorsTechnology companies whose earnings disappoint investors are paying an unusually large toll this quarter, highlighting Wall Street’s high expectations for the sector at a time of uneven economic growth.
- Proxy Firm Georgeson Under InvestigationGeorgeson, a proxy-solicitation firm, is being investigated by federal prosecutors as part of the government’s increased focus on the illegal trading of confidential company information.
- Global Stocks Steady Ahead of Greek ReopenGlobal stocks started the week trading in a cautious manner, with investors focusing on disappointing Chinese manufacturing data and the reopening of Greece’s equity market after a five-week closure.
- Spy Software Gets a Second Life on Wall StreetA wave of companies with ties to the intelligence community is winning over the world of finance.