- RT @IEA: To exploit potential: encourage variable renewables grid access & avoid contradictory policies bit.ly/1QM5prk http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @IEA: 🌍 Global oil supplies fell by 155 kb/d in May to 96 mb/d on lower non-OPEC output 🌎 bit.ly/1dymNOn #OMR #Oil http://t.co/s… 2 weeks ago
- China Shares Reverse Selloff That Landed in Bear MarketChina’s shares reversed a recent sharp selloff, as investors elsewhere in Asia push off concerns about a default in Greece until the outcome of a referendum next Sunday.
- For Fed to Delay Rate Hikes, Global Tumult Would Need to Infect U.S.A wave of financial turbulence overseas could delay the Federal Reserve’s plans to raise short-term interest rates in the months ahead, but only if it ends up knocking the U.S. economy off track.
- Puerto Rico Urges Concessions From CreditorsInvestors in Puerto Rico’s bonds braced for losses as soon as this week, after the U.S. commonwealth said it can’t pay its debts.
- KKR Agrees to $30 Million SEC SettlementKKR agreed to pay nearly $30 million to settle charges that it improperly shifted more than $17 million in so-called broken-deal expenses to its funds, breaching its fiduciary duty.
- CFTC Targets Swaps LoopholeU.S. swaps regulators sought to close a legal loophole that allowed American banks to shift some of their business overseas to avoid tough U.S. rules.