- RT @IEA: Don’t be fuelish! Can you guess what year or decade this vintage #energy conservation campaign is from? #tbt #oil http://t.co/jrwH… 18 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 ⛽ #tbt #oil #vintage http://t.co/dp6… 18 hours ago
- Stocks Pull Back as Momentum FadesU.S. and European shares fell Friday as momentum faded from a rally that had been spurred by optimism over the U.S. economy.
- Oil Prices Resume RallyOil prices rose Friday, erasing earlier losses, as a surprise one-day rally extended to a second day.
- China's Banks Face Worst Year in More Than a DecadeChina’s biggest lenders are scrambling to clear rising bad loans from their books, as a faltering economy weighs on loan repayments and sets banks on pace for their worst year since they began listing shares 13 years ago.
- Stock Halts Added to Monday's Market ChaosMonday’s mayhem in stocks appears to have been exacerbated by rules designed to ensure orderly trading, executives and traders said, the latest ripple from investors’ embrace of stock-linked funds.
- Fed Urged to Press Ahead With Rate RiseAfter months of forewarning by the Fed that it is preparing to raise short-term interest rates, some international officials have a message: Get on with it already.