Two Shaving Razor Sharpeners -
June 10, 2012
[...] How long does a razor really last? Gillette comes clean [...]
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- ‘River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg’s future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed ‘Pompeii of the north’
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don’t Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 5 months ago
- RT @AnnJessicaLien: Iconic photo of Ukrainian protesters playing golf at the President's residence in #Kiev earlier today #Ukraine http://t… 6 months ago
- Archeologists have made an amazing discovery off the coast of Mexico: A 19th century British shipwreck huff.to/16Syb2K #Ship #History 1 year ago
- World's biggest ship graveyard lies at site of WW2 battle where US crushed Japanese fleet dailym.ai/133WUuD #History 1 year ago
- RT @BBCNewsGraphics: See the faces of the Mary Rose's crew, including the ship's dog Hatch, 500 years after the Tudor warship sank. http://… 1 year ago
- เข้า sbobet on Friday Financial And Royal Frenzy
- farewell to arms quotes on The Essential Features Of A Great Landing Page [Infographic]
- dubstep love songs on Brace Yourselves, Facebook Complaints Are Coming
- buy Combat anabolic steroids on The Essential Features Of A Great Landing Page [Infographic]
- Infrared Sauna in San Diego on The Essential Features Of A Great Landing Page [Infographic]
- tropiclean forum on The Essential Features Of A Great Landing Page [Infographic]
Photos by Maersk Line
- Fed Dims Emerging Markets' AllureFears of higher U.S. interest rates are prompting fund managers to cut back on investments in emerging markets.
- A 1980s Corporate Raider Holds Off the SECPaul Bilzerian, convicted of fraud in 1989 for his corporate takeover attempts, has used a network of trusts and partnerships to frustrate securities regulators' attempts to collect a $62 million civil judgment for illicit profits, in an example of how regulators often struggle to collect after winning cases.
- In Alibaba IPO, Investors Offer Views of Risk and OpportunityThe Wall Street Journal talked with a variety of people about their outlook on the Chinese e-commerce company ahead of its potentially historic IPO.
- German Savers Turn to Foreign BanksWith domestic banks offering interest rates on savings that are below inflation, German savers are looking abroad for better rates but are concerned about higher risks.