- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 1 day ago
- Carlyle Group's Profit JumpsCarlyle Group on Wednesday said its second-quarter profit rose 55%, as it continued to sell stakes in the companies it owns. But it saw a decline in another key profitability measure.
- Barclays Scraps Dividend TargetBarclays reported a rise in profit but scrapped its dividend target to retain capital as part of a fresh effort by Executive Chairman John McFarlane to reshape the beleaguered British bank.
- Global Markets Build on GainsGlobal stock markets were steady following a slight rebound in Chinese equities, but trading volumes were expected to remain thin and investors cautious ahead of a policy statement from the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- Relistings of Chinese Tech Firms Are in LimboChina’s market rout has left in limbo many small technology companies that had planned to return home after listing in the U.S.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.