- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 17 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- China Stocks Lead Asia UpChinese stocks rally for a fifth straight day Monday, leading Asian markets mostly higher, while a stronger dollar helps Japanese shares gain ground.
- Barrick Gold Sells Cowal MineBarrick Gold said it will sell an Australian gold operation to Evolution Mining for $550 million, one of several planned sales aimed at helping the miner reduce billions of dollars in debt.
- Fortress Comes to the Aid of a Friend in NeedMount Kellett Capital Management LP, a $5 billion investment firm co-founded by former Goldman Sachs star Mark McGoldrick, is calling on a friend for help.
- Sirius Resources Gets $1.4 Billion Takeover OfferSirius Resources, which is building a vast nickel mine in Western Australia state, agreed to a cash-and-shares takeover offer worth $1.4 billion by larger rival Independence Group.
- Deutsche Bank CEOs Face Pressure After RebukeAfter a stinging rebuke from shareholders at Thursday’s annual meeting, Deutsche Bank co-chief executives Anshu Jain and Jürgen Fitschen must quickly present details on their strategy for turning the bank around.