- RT @IEA: Nuclear power key to Japan prosperity, security & low-carbon energy ― @IEABirol bit.ly/1NbYEfZ http://t.co/3ciytKWLoV 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Onshore wind: good sites with attractive investment policies are winning bit.ly/1Uh5kxx #electricity #energy http://t.co/D… 1 day ago
- Stocks Rally on Hopes for More StimulusGlobal stocks rallied Thursday on signals of how central banks could contend with upheaval in financial markets.
- ECB Ready to Expand Stimulus ProgramsEuropean Central Bank President Mario Draghi indicated that the bank stands ready to expand its stimulus programs if slowdowns in large developing economies and turbulence in financial markets hinder its ability to boost inflation to a target of just under 2%.
- Euro Falls as ECB's Draghi Opens Door to More StimulusThe euro fell sharply against the U.S. dollar Thursday after the European Central Bank appeared to open the door to more stimulus to boost the region’s economy.
- Foreign Firms Feel China's ChillMarket turmoil and Beijing’s crackdown on brokers and investors is complicating the plans of foreign funds and investment banks that had bet on bigger business in China.
- Credit-Card Fraudsters Pump Gas Stations for ProfitAs motorists head out on the last big driving weekend of the summer, the credit-card industry and gas-station owners are deploying everything from sophisticated software to heavy-duty padlocks to combat an epidemic of fuel-related theft and fraud.