LifeProof has made a name for itself as a maker of super rugged iPhone cases that you can take in the ocean, to the beach, or even to the top of Mt. Everest. This thing can survive in some surprising environments. But today, the company has finally answered the call for a LifeProof iPad case, the Nuud. The case vacuums against the glass panel on the iPad so that there's no front screen protector, allowing for the same tactile interaction we've all grown so fond of on Apple' tablet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- 'River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg's future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed 'Pompeii of the north'
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don't Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- The Economist explains the decline in piracy: Armed guards, carried by more than 60 % of vessels, have been essential econ.st/15UAUZd 32 minutes ago
- Shipwrecked U.S Navy warship removed from reef huff.to/16bnaDK #Philippines #Asia #Ship 1 month ago
- Canadian warship seizes $100-million of heroin in 'massive' high seas bust natpo.st/16qdMy5 1 month ago
- From Hong Kong to Singapore by cargo ship. Mesmerizing bit.ly/YjqYmz #HongKong #Singapore #Asia 1 month ago
- Argentine Navy destroyer & Falklands Islands war veteran rolls over and sinks at the dock due to neglect. What a shame. wapo.st/YnUvN7 3 months ago
Photos by Maersk Line
- Yahoo Deal Shows Power ShiftYahoo has agreed to pay $1.1 billion for Tumblr, a six-year-old company with more than 100 million users but very little revenue, a deal that highlights the shifting balance of power in the technology business.
- Swedish Firms Squeezed as Krona StrengthensSwedish exporters like Sandvik and BabyBjorn are struggling to cope with a stronger krona, which is hurting profits on exports.
- Taiwan Central Bank Ups InterventionTaiwan's central bank has intensified its intervention in foreign-exchange markets to keep the island's currency relatively stable and especially to keep it from rising out of step with its peers.
- For Multinationals, Europe Is Soft SpotSoft European markets were a consistent and negative theme of the first-quarter results from big U.S. industrial companies, and concerns about further deterioration are expected to be a key topic at the annual conference that starts Monday.