- RT @IEA: Commercial rooftop solar: low financing costs help; sunshine & installation costs matter more bit.ly/1Uh5kxx http://t.co/Z… 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 2 days ago
- Stocks Tumble on Weak Chinese DataU.S. stocks tumbled Tuesday after weak manufacturing data in China fueled investors’ worries about the world’s second-largest economy.
- China Boosts Efforts to Keep Money at HomeChina is imposing new controls to prevent too much money from leaving the country, with lenders beefing up internal checks on foreign-exchange conversions and regulators aiming to rein in illegal money-transfer agents.
- Oil Prices Drop on China WorriesOil prices retreated Tuesday, giving up some of the strong gains from the last three sessions, as worries about China’s economy resurfaced.
- El Niño May Put Heat on Commodities PricesA strong El Niño has sent sea temperatures in parts of the Pacific Ocean to their highest level since the late 1990s, and dry conditions are already being seen world-wide. Experts are warning farmers to be prepared as the impact on rainfall and crops is hard to predict.
- David Einhorn's Greenlight Takes a Beating in AugustThe firm told investors it lost 5.3% in August as the value of its major holdings declined, said people familiar with the matter, widening its loss for the year to 13.8%.