- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 6 days ago
- U.S. Stocks Lower as Oil Prices DropU.S. stocks were dragged lower Monday by a continued fall in the price of oil and as investors digested a slew of mixed economic data.
- Brent Crude Falls Below $50 a BarrelThe world’s benchmark oil price fell to less than $50 a barrel Monday for the first time in six months as a sluggish global economy and rampant oil boom keep crude markets falling.
- London Trader Hayes Sentenced to 14 YearsFormer bank trader Tom Hayes was sentenced to 14 years in jail on Monday after a London jury convicted him of fraudulently trying to rig the London interbank offered rate, or Libor.
- Regulators Question High-Speed Trading in TreasurysSenior officials at the Treasury Department and Federal Reserve questioned the benefits of high-frequency trading in U.S. Treasury markets, suggesting market overseers are building the case for new rules targeting the firms.
- More Pressure on SEC Over Its JudgesA federal judge gave the Securities and Exchange Commission seven days to say if it will change the way it appoints its administrative law judges.