- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- Boutique Bohemian: High-End Hostels Come to AmericaInvestors are pouring money into upscale youth hostels, betting the next big market in hospitality will be the scruffy, cost-conscious backpacking crowd.
- Companies Send More Cash Back to ShareholdersU.S. businesses, under pressure from activist investors, are plowing more cash into dividends and stock buybacks, fueling worries about long-term investment.
- European Stocks Rise, Euro SteadiesEuropean stocks rose after investors received some clarity on a few corporate deals.
- Beijing's Yuan Push Bears FruitThe yuan is now the region’s leading currency for doing business with China, trumping the Japanese yen and the Hong Kong dollar.
- Hanergy Chairman Bought Shares Moments Before PlungeMoments before the stock of a Chinese solar firm plummeted 47% last week, the company’s biggest shareholder was adding to his holdings.