- RT @IEA: To exploit potential: encourage variable renewables grid access & avoid contradictory policies bit.ly/1QM5prk http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @IEA: 🌍 Global oil supplies fell by 155 kb/d in May to 96 mb/d on lower non-OPEC output 🌎 bit.ly/1dymNOn #OMR #Oil http://t.co/s… 2 weeks ago
- Turmoil in Europe Shakes MarketsThe growing threat of Greece’s exit from the eurozone rattled financial markets Monday, as investors dumped stocks world-wide and moved to the safety of U.S. and German government bonds.
- For Fed to Delay Rate Hikes, Global Tumult Would Need to Infect U.S.A wave of financial turbulence overseas could delay the Federal Reserve’s plans to raise short-term interest rates in the months ahead, but only if it ends up knocking the U.S. economy off track.
- China Shares Volatile as Rest of Asia Awaits Clarity on GreeceChina’s shares seesawed in volatile trade on Tuesday, while markets elsewhere in Asia made modest gains as investors push off concerns about a default in Greece until the outcome of a referendum next Sunday.
- Puerto Rico Urges Concessions From CreditorsInvestors in Puerto Rico’s bonds braced for losses as soon as this week, after the U.S. commonwealth said it can’t pay its debts.
- KKR Agrees to $30 Million SEC SettlementKKR agreed to pay nearly $30 million to settle charges that it improperly shifted more than $17 million in so-called broken-deal expenses to its funds, breaching its fiduciary duty.