- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 6 days ago
- London Trader Hayes Sentenced to 14 YearsFormer bank trader Tom Hayes was sentenced to 14 years in jail on Monday after a London jury convicted him of fraudulently trying to rig the London interbank offered rate, or Libor.
- U.K. Treasury Begins RBS PrivatizationThe U.K. Treasury started the long-awaited privatization of Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC on Monday, announcing it would sell a 5.2% stake in the lender.
- U.S. Stocks Lower as Oil Prices DropU.S. stocks were dragged lower Monday by a continued fall in the price of oil and as investors digested a slew of mixed economic data.
- Oil Falls Below $50 a BarrelThe world’s benchmark oil price fell below $50 a barrel Monday for the first time in six months as a sluggish global economy and rampant oil boom keep crude markets crashing.
- Greek Stocks Fall 16% on First Day BackThe benchmark Athex Composite fell sharply after a five-week hiatus, showing that investors are still concerned about Greece despite recent progress in bailout negotiations.