- RT @IEA: Nuclear power key to Japan prosperity, security & low-carbon energy ― @IEABirol bit.ly/1NbYEfZ http://t.co/3ciytKWLoV 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Onshore wind: good sites with attractive investment policies are winning bit.ly/1Uh5kxx #electricity #energy http://t.co/D… 2 days ago
- Stocks Drop After Jobs ReportU.S. stocks fell Friday, capping their second-worst weekly performance of the year, after a jobs report that failed to provide much clarity on when the U.S. Federal Reserve will raise short-term interest rates.
- Pension Funds See Lower Returns, Shifting Burden to TaxpayersPublic pension-fund managers are slashing investment predictions to their lowest levels since the 1980s, a shift that will mean greater hardships for employees and governments as Americans age.
- SEC's Gallagher to Leave Agency Next MonthSecurities and Exchange Commission member Daniel Gallagher said Friday he will leave the agency next month, after nearly four years on the job.
- No Emerging Markets in Your Portfolio? Look AgainSome foreign-stock mutual funds have 30% or 40% of assets in developing nations.
- Blowing the Whistle on Tax CheatsThe IRS awarded $11.6 million to a whistleblower, and experts say the agency could make as many as 10 more large payouts in coming weeks.