- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 11 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 11 hours ago
- U.S. Stocks Trade HigherGlobal stocks bounced back as a relatively muted decline in Chinese shares allowed investors to focus on upbeat corporate earnings and the Federal Reserve’s monetary-policy meeting.
- Behind China Market's Latest Collapse: a Government RetreatIn its scramble to prop up the stock market in recent weeks, Beijing has focused on state-owned titans such as PetroChina. Its big drop this week is seen as a sign of at least temporary surrender.
- Hedge Fund's Assets Fall by 95%London-based bond-trader Mako Investment Managers was a star performer in 2008, but assets under management of its flagship Pelagus Capital Fund have fallen 95% since the end of 2012.
- Regulators Give First Feedback to Financial Firms on 'Living Wills'U.S. regulators gave three large nonbank financial firms initial feed back on the “living wills” they must create to describe how they would go through bankruptcy without causing broader economic damage.
- Investors Warned on Carlyle FundCarlyle’s $5 billion hedge-fund firm, Claren Road Asset Management, faces the prospect of withdrawals after a consultant advised clients to pull their money following poor performance from bad bets on Greece and mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.