- RT @IEA: Oil Watch: @IEA April #Oil Market Report is now free & open to non-subscribers. Full pdf bit.ly/1P5kMFb #OMR http://t.co/i… 4 days ago
- RT @IEA: CCS is the topic of the week: as fossil fuels prevail, there is no long run climate-friendly scenario without #CCS. http://t.co/qZ… 6 days ago
- Berkshire Shareholders Pepper Buffett With Some Hard QuestionsShareholders peppered Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger with questions ranging from granular to broad at Saturday’s annual meeting.
- Ex-Goldman Programmer Guilty of Stealing CodeThe split verdict for Sergey Aleynikov ends a tumultuous trial but leaves open the chance the yearslong saga could continue.
- 'Spoofing' on U.K.'s Radar for Six YearsRegulators in the U.K. have had “spoofing” and other dubious trading strategies in their cross hairs for at least the past six years.
- Moody's Results ImproveMoody’s said its first-quarter earnings increased thanks to double-digit revenue growth in both its debt-rating and analytics segments.
- CBOE Profit Slides on Declines in Trading Volumes, FeesCBOE Holdings Inc. said its first-quarter profit slid 13% as trading volume and transaction fees declined from a year earlier.