- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 7 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 7 hours ago
- Global Stocks Rebound After SelloffGlobal stocks bounced back Tuesday, following heavy declines the day prior, as a relatively muted fall in Chinese shares allowed investors to focus on upbeat corporate earnings and the Fed.
- Investors Warned on Carlyle Hedge FundCarlyle’s $5 billion hedge-fund firm, Claren Road Asset Management, faces the prospect of withdrawals after an influential consultant advised clients who are invested in Claren Road to pull their money.
- Lawyer Emails Put Visa, MasterCard Settlement at RiskThe discovery of a trove of emails between two opposing lawyers is threatening to scuttle the $6 billion class-action antitrust settlement.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.
- Zurich Insurance Weighs RSA BidZurich Insurance said it may try to buy U.K.-based RSA Insurance in a deal that could be valued at more than $8 billion.