- RT @IEA: Don’t be fuelish! Can you guess what year or decade this vintage #energy conservation campaign is from? #tbt #oil http://t.co/jrwH… 16 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 ⛽ #tbt #oil #vintage http://t.co/dp6… 16 hours ago
- Market Rally Loses SteamA rally spurred by optimism over the U.S. economy and a rebound in commodity prices lost some steam Friday, as European shares and U.S. stock futures slipped.
- Stock Halts Added to Monday's Market ChaosMonday’s mayhem in stocks appears to have been exacerbated by rules designed to ensure orderly trading, executives and traders said, the latest ripple from investors’ embrace of stock-linked funds.
- China's Banks Face Worst Year in More Than a DecadeChina’s biggest lenders are scrambling to clear rising bad loans from their books, as a faltering economy weighs on loan repayments and sets banks on pace for their worst year since they began listing shares 13 years ago.
- How Brazil's China-Driven Commodities Boom Went BustBrazil’s big bet on China is turning sour as the Asian country’s once voracious appetite for Brazilian exports dims.
- How Do You Short China?Traders are scouring stock, bond and currency markets for ways to make money on the malaise afflicting China. Some are piling into insurance-like contracts that would pay out if the country defaulted on a small pool of its foreign-denominated bonds.