- ǝɥɔsɹoԀ @PorscheGB_PR @GTPorsche @PorscheHeritage @PorscheRaces @Porsche911UK @PorscheEveryDay @PorscheNL http://t.co/53piXLpPj4 2 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 8 months ago
- China Warms To a More Flexible YuanAfter years of allowing nearly uninterrupted gains in the yuan, China is growing more willing to let it depreciate modestly while seeking to add flexibility to its trading.
- Las Vegas 'Player' Gets Bounced From CasinoStockbridge Capital Partners said Sam Nazarian no longer would be involved in the management of the new SLS Las Vegas hotel and casino that Stockbridge controls.
- Elevators Set to Take New DirectionThyssenKrupp is working on a cable-free elevator that would allow multiple cars to run in the same shaft, and to run sideways and diagonally as well as up and down.
- Miami Condo Project Looks to Lure Chinese BuyersMiami has been a magnet for wealthy South American home buyers for years. Now, developers are setting their sights set on buyers from China.
- New Life for an Old Industrial Property -- in AtlantaJamestown Properties is bringing a formula to Atlanta that it honed in New York, San Francisco and elsewhere: converting massive industrial buildings into fashionable, mixed-used addresses.