- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 22 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- China Shares Tank as Beijing's Moves to Spur Buying Fall ShortChinese shares plunged Thursday, even as Beijing grasps for solutions to stem the selling, including relaxing rules on the use of borrowed funds to invest in stocks.
- ACE to Buy Chubb for $28.3 BillionACE agreed to buy fellow property-and-casualty insurer Chubb in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $28.3 billion, the largest-ever deal between two companies in the insurance industry.
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs to Get $3.4 Million RaisesThe chief executives of government-controlled mortgage-finance firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will get multimillion-dollar paydays thanks to a massive raise approved by the companies’ regulator.
- Puerto Rico Utility Makes Payments to BondholdersThe Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority paid all principal and interest due to bondholders, buying the troubled utility time as it works to reach a deal with creditors.
- European Stocks Up SlightlyEuropean stocks edged higher with investors still nervously watching Greece’s negotiations with its creditors.