- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 31 minutes ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 32 minutes ago
- Three-Day Selloff Knocks 11% From China SharesChina’s shares fell for a third straight day Tuesday in a second wave of heavy selling this month, which has raised questions as to what further rescue measures Beijing might roll out.
- Investors Warned on Carlyle Hedge FundCarlyle’s $5 billion hedge-fund firm, Claren Road Asset Management, faces the prospect of withdrawals after an influential consultant advised clients who are invested in Claren Road to pull their money.
- Lawyer Emails Put Visa, MasterCard Settlement at RiskThe discovery of a trove of emails between two opposing lawyers is threatening to scuttle the $6 billion class-action antitrust settlement.
- Weakness in Asia Batters Currencies AbroadThe global commodities slump is testing the resilience of resource-driven economies, pushing currencies from Australia, Canada and Norway to lows not seen since the financial crisis.
- Federal Lawmakers Propose Credit Reporting ChangesA group of Democratic lawmakers is proposing a bill that would make it easier for people who got rid of credit-card debt using bankruptcy to fix inaccurate credit reports.