Campaign created for the Berliner Philharmoniker chamber orchestra.
Tag Archives: Berliner Philharmoniker
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 2 days ago
- Despite Oil's Plummet, Some Smaller Drillers Faring WellGiant energy companies like Exxon and Chevron typically weather slumps in oil prices better than the average driller, but during this downturn some shale drillers are faring at least as well — or better.
- Mixed Signals on U.S. Oil OutputInvestors, traders and executives who rely on federal data from the Energy Information Administration are tripping over conflicting images of U.S. production that have emerged from separate EIA reports in recent months.
- Deutsche Bank Beats ForecastsDeutsche Bank’s incoming co-chief John Cryan presented a sharp rise in the bank’s second-quarter profit, driven by unexpectedly strong investment banking revenue and lower overall taxes, but warned of challenges ahead.
- Hedge Fund Valuations "Way Overheated"Manny Roman, the CEO of Man Group, one of the world’s biggest hedge fund companies, says valuation of hedge fund management firms has become “way overheated” amid strong financial markets.
- Global Markets Waver as Investors Eye EarningsGlobal stock markets were steady Thursday as investors focused on the latest batch of corporate earnings and digested a first reading for second-quarter U.S. gross domestic product.