- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 3 days ago
- U.S. Banks Take Global LeadIn the trans-Atlantic rivalry for banking supremacy, U.S. banks are preparing to pounce, with executives touting the gloom emanating from their European counterparts as a big opportunity to press their newfound advantage.
- Riots-to-Riches Trading in China's MarketsAfter nearly 25 years of turbulent action that has elated and infuriated investors, China’s stock markets remain much as they were when they opened in 1990. Beijing still calls the shots.
- Student Refinancing: Wait-Listed, or In?More student lenders are for the first time offering to refinance the loans of professionals who are years out of college.
- Deutsche Bank Didn't Archive Chats Used by Some Employees Tied to Libor ProbeA month after reaching a $2.5 billion settlement over interest rate rigging, Deutsche Bank told regulators its disclosures may have been incomplete because it accidentally failed to archive electronic chats involving its employees.
- Lloyds Profit Rises Despite PPI HitLloyds reported a rise in first-half profit despite the bank taking a $2.18 billion provision to compensate customers who were wrongfully sold insurance products.