- RT @IEA: Higher-than-expected US crude oil supply, raising the 2015 North American outlook. Full #Oil Market Report for free http://t.co/5c… 14 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Crude oil refinery estimates: raised to 77.8 mb/d for 1Q15 & 77.3 mb/d for 2Q15 - IEA March #Oil Market Report http://t.co/5cHuQQ5… 20 hours ago
- Investors Across the Globe Join the PartyQuarterly Markets Review: Stocks in the U.S. and big global markets ended March on a down note, but investors had plenty to celebrate during a quarter marked by records broken around the world.
- Battered Oil Shows Signs of LifeQuarterly Markets Review: As the U.S. runs low on space for oil storage, production growth is expected to slow. That could bring some much-needed support for prices after a nine-month slide.
- Don't Buy Excuses for Poor ReadingsAhead of the Tape: When it comes to a key manufacturing gauge, the impact of a port strike and harsh winter may fade but dollar strength will linger.
- Nigeria's Muddled Vote for Oil PricesGeopolitical strife is having a muted effect on oil prices.
- City Comes to the Suburbs in New DevelopmentsDemand for office space in American suburbs, which for years has lagged behind their urban cores, is showing signs of a rebound. That is sparking development.