- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- China to Suspend IPOs Amid Market TurmoilChina has decided to suspend new stock sales and establish a market-stabilization fund aimed at fighting off the worst equities selloff in years.
- New Credit Suisse CEO Reins in Hopes for a Quick Fix‘Expectations have kind of run away,’ says new Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam, as he plays down optimism he can quickly lift the Swiss bank out of its recent malaise.
- Hedge Funds With Greek Holdings Face Uncertain WaitHedge funds managers with exposure to Greek stocks and warrants face an uncertain wait ahead of Sunday’s referendum, after being unable to get their money back or easily value their funds this week.
- Malaysian Anticorruption Body to Look Into Flow of Money to NajibMalaysia’s anticorruption agency will look into Wall Street Journal report that investigators have traced nearly $700 million of deposits into what they believe are the personal bank accounts of Malaysia’s prime minister.
- Get Ready to Weather the Price of El NiñoThe return of the El Niño weather phenomenon is forcing agricultural commodity players to prepare for low crop yields and heightened price volatility.