Tag Archives: Mona Lisa
- RT @IEA: Watch speech @Cambridge_Uni where Prince Charles cites @IEA research on subsidies. ▶ bit.ly/1KGn5B3 #COP21 http://t.co/c… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 3 days ago
- Shell Places Huge Bet on Arctic Oil RichesShell is days away from drilling in the Arctic Ocean—betting it can find enough oil to justify the huge risks that keep almost every other competitor out of those icy waters.
- The Tax Inversion Wave Keeps RollingHorizon Pharma’s proposed acquisition of Depomed is the latest example of how companies that redomicile in lower-tax jurisdictions use this advantage in corporate takeovers.
- China Puts the Brakes on CommoditiesChina is once again at the center of the commodities story, but not in a good way this time. The country’s stock-market slump and concern over Greece’s economic crisis have helped send commodities toward multiyear lows.
- Government Bonds in U.S., Germany, U.K. Rally on Global UncertaintiesFresh global jitters drove investors into the harbor of government bonds in the U.S., Germany and the U.K., sending benchmark 10-year yields in these countries to the lowest level in more than a month.
- U.S. Stocks Reverse Sharp Losses to End HigherU.S. stocks overcame sharp intraday losses to end higher Tuesday, after a rout in commodities abated and as eurozone leaders considered proposals to offer Greece emergency financing.