Facebook is still trading well below its IPO price, and suddenly it's hip to dump on the company. Sure, that IPO was ugly, and its negative effects will continue to be felt for some time. But to everyone out there who thinks Facebook has already played all its revenue tricks and so isn't worth all the hype, I say: hold up.
Tag Archives: Opera
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- 'River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg's future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed 'Pompeii of the north'
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don't Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- The Economist explains the decline in piracy: Armed guards, carried by more than 60 % of vessels, have been essential econ.st/15UAUZd 5 hours ago
- Shipwrecked U.S Navy warship removed from reef huff.to/16bnaDK #Philippines #Asia #Ship 1 month ago
- Canadian warship seizes $100-million of heroin in 'massive' high seas bust natpo.st/16qdMy5 1 month ago
- From Hong Kong to Singapore by cargo ship. Mesmerizing bit.ly/YjqYmz #HongKong #Singapore #Asia 1 month ago
- Argentine Navy destroyer & Falklands Islands war veteran rolls over and sinks at the dock due to neglect. What a shame. wapo.st/YnUvN7 3 months ago
Photos by Maersk Line
- Tip Puts Lobbyist's Career on HoldMark Hayes was a Washington policy wonk on a long and steady ascent. A series of emails to a client was all it took to put that carefully crafted career on hold.
- Wall Street's Giants Try 'Flow Monster' FormulaFor all the talk that "Wall Street is back" from the ravages of the 2008-2009 crisis, there are signs that the financial industry is undergoing a profound transformation, writes Francesco Guerrera.
- New Rival Emerging for Bloomberg ChatThomson Reuters and Markit, rival data providers, have teamed up with investment banks to build a new messaging service to challenge competitor Bloomberg LLP.
- Plight of the NavigatorsMartin Essex discovers who is making waves as a top stock picker in this first Europe's Best Analysts survey?
- Silver Recovers After SwingsSilver earned its moniker as the "Devil's metal" with a day of whipsaw trading that took prices to their lowest level since September 2010.