Facebook continues its march across the Internet with the release of its Like button, recommendation feed, comments box and other social plugins as Wordpress.org and Wordpress VIP widgets. And now with one-click, WordPress admin can set up auto-publishing of blog posts as links from Facebook Pages and author accounts, and give visitors the option to auto-share what they read and .
Uber-blog platform WordPress has rolled out an integration with Tumblr this afternoon. PandoDaily had a fireside chat with founder of WordPress, and its parent company Automattic, Matt Mullenweg in New York at our PandoMonthly event last month and he hinted at this upcoming feature.
For Mullenweg, it all comes down to making WordPress more social. With its new Publicize feature, users can connect with wider audiences by sharing WordPress posts instantly on Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and now Tumblr.
Click to enlargeSource: Lendio.
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- 'River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg's future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed 'Pompeii of the north'
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don't Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
- The Economist explains the decline in piracy: Armed guards, carried by more than 60 % of vessels, have been essential econ.st/15UAUZd 5 days ago
- Shipwrecked U.S Navy warship removed from reef huff.to/16bnaDK #Philippines #Asia #Ship 1 month ago
- Canadian warship seizes $100-million of heroin in 'massive' high seas bust natpo.st/16qdMy5 1 month ago
- From Hong Kong to Singapore by cargo ship. Mesmerizing bit.ly/YjqYmz #HongKong #Singapore #Asia 1 month ago
- Argentine Navy destroyer & Falklands Islands war veteran rolls over and sinks at the dock due to neglect. What a shame. wapo.st/YnUvN7 4 months ago
Photos by Maersk Line
- Pricey Beef Puts Heat On U.S. Grilling SeasonHere's the beef: Enjoy the Memorial Day grilling, because retail beef prices are widely expected to set new records in coming weeks.
- Bausch & Lomb Nears $9 Billion SaleBausch & Lomb, which is owned by private-equity firm Warburg Pincus, is nearing a deal to sell itself to generic-drug maker Valeant for about $9 billion.
- Fiat Chief Pulls Out the Deal WrenchSergio Marchionne is trying to pull off the deal of his lifetime, and there are lots of pieces to go around for bankers, lawyers and other cogs in the Wall Street deal machine.